|To Coat||BBQ Rub Seasoning|
|To Coat||Texas BBQ Sauce|
Grill Smoker Recipe
1) For a 6-8 pound brisket plan for 8-12 hours (about 90 minutes per pound). A remote probe thermometer is important to use for this brisket
2) Coat brisket with BBQ Rub Seasoning on all sides, wrap in plastic wrap and let sit in the refrigerator for 12-24 hours.
3) When ready to cook. start the Grill on smoke with the lid open until fire is established (4-5 minutes). leave temperature set to smoke, and pre-heat with lid closed for 10-15 minutes.
4) With fat side down, insert the thermometer probe and smoke for 4 hours.
5) After 4 hours turn up the grill to 250F.
6) Once internal heat reaches 160F, remove brisket and wrap in foil. Do not remove the thermometer probe.
7) Place foiled brisket back on the grill and cook until internal temperature is 204F.
8) Remove brisket, allow to rest in foil for 30 minutes. Coat with Texas BBQ Sauce, Serve and Enjoy!