|1 Cup||Uncooked Quinoa|
|2 medium||Head of Broccoli, Florets removed and chopped|
|1/4 Cup, 1 Tbsp.||Olive Oil, Divided|
|1/3 Cup||Tangy Honey Mustard|
|1 Clove||Garlic, Minced|
|2 Handfuls||Chopped Walnuts or Almonds (optional)|
|To Taste||Salt and Pepper|
1) Heat oven to 425°F and line a baking sheet with foil.
2) Cook quinoa according to the package directions and set aside.
3) Toss broccoli florets in 1 Tbsp. of olive oil and place on backing sheet. Salt and pepper to taste and bake for 20-30 minutes or until broccoli is tender.
5) When broccoli is done, chop into small pieces. Combine quinoa, chopped broccoli and dressing.
6) Serve cold, room temperature or warm! Enjoy!
Products Used In This Recipe:
Tangy Broccoli Quinoa Salad: 3-6 servings: 1 Cup of Uncooked Quinoa, 2 Medium Heads of Broccoli, Olive Oil, 1/3 Cup of Tangy Honey Mustard, 1 Garlic Clove, 2 Handfuls of Chopped Walnuts or Almonds (optional), Salt and Pepper