|1 lb||Ground Chuck|
|4||Slices Cheddar Cheese|
|4||Slices Bacon, cooked and sliced in half|
|1||Onion, thinly sliced|
|1/2 T||Olive Oil|
|1 T||Better Burger|
1) In a large bowl, mix together the ground chuck and seasoning until well combined. Pat the ground chuck into an even layer in the cookie sheet and freeze for about 10 minutes, or until firm but not frozen.
2) Using the cookie cutter, cut heart shaped patties from the ground chuck and set aside. Repress the remaining ground beef back into the sheet pan and repeat until all the ground beef is used up.
3) Using the cookie cutter, cut the buns and cheese slices into heart shapes and set aside.
4) In a saute pan, heat the olive oil over medium low heat and add the onion, cooking for 10-15 minutes or until the onion is soft and caramelized. Set aside.
5) Preheat a grill to 350 degrees F. Grill the slider patties for 7-10 minutes, flipping halfway and topping with a slice of heart-shaped cheese.
6) Remove the patties from the grill and assemble the sliders: top each bun with a patty, bacon, a spoonful of caramelized onions, lettuce and tomato. Serve and enjoy!