|1-3/4 Cups||All Purpose Flour|
|3/4 Cup||Cold Butter|
|1-1/2 T||Sweet Pecan Seasoning|
|2/3 Cup||Firmly Packed Brown Sugar|
|1/3 Cup + 1 T||Flour|
|1 T||Vanilla Extract|
|1-1/2 Cups||Dark Corn Syrup|
|2 Cups||Roughy Chopped Pecans|
1) Use a 9 x 13 baking pan and line it with parchment paper.
2) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F for aluminum bakeware and 325 degrees F fr glass bakeware.
3) Using a food processor, mix together 1-1/2 T Sweet Pecan Seasoning, 1-3/4 Cups Flour, 1/2 Cup Sugar and 3/4 Cup Cold Butter until you have a dough like consistency.
4) Press the dough into the bottom of the baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes until the edges are starting to brown.
5) Mix together the flour and brown sugar well until all lumps are gone. Whisk in the eggs, vanilla extract, salt and corn syrup.
6) Mix in the chopped pecans and pour the topping over the partially baked bottom crust as soon as it comes out of the oven.
7) Return the pan to the oven and bake for an additional 40-50 minutes until the filing has set.
8) Cool the pan to room temperature before chilling and then refrigerate for a few hours.
9) Lift bars out of the pan and cut to desired sizes.