|1.5 Lb.||Pork Tenderloin|
|3 Tbsp||Sweet Bourbon Chipotle Bacon Shake Seasoning|
|3 Tbsp||Brown Sugar|
|6 Strips||Bacon (Not Thick Cut)|
|¼ Cup||Apricot Jam or Preserves|
|1 Tbsp||Mustard Seed, Cracked|
|¼ tsp||Coarse Ground Pepper|
1) Preheat oven to 400°F. Rub pork tenderloin with the Sweet Bourbon Chipotle Bacon Shake Seasoning (you may rub on a more generous amount for bolder flavor if you wish). Combine apricot jam/preserves with cracked mustard seed, pepper and salt to taste. Mix well and set aside for later.
Tip: Double the apricot glaze recipe and reserve half as a sauce for on the side.
2) Carefully wrap bacon strips tightly around the tenderloin and secure with tooth picks or butcher twine (to prevent bacon from unraveling during cooking). Sprinkle entire bacon wrapped tenderloin with brown sugar.
3) In a large oven-safe skillet, cook tenderloin on all sides until browned; about 10-15 minutes. (If you do not have an oven safe skillet, be sure to have a glass or metal baking pan prepared with nonstick spray on the side). Transfer tenderloin immediately to preheated oven.
4) Roast the tenderloin until the pork reaches an internal temp of 145°F. This may take an additional 15 to 20 minutes. Rotate tenderloin about every 8 minutes for thorough cooking and more even coloring.
5) Once tenderloin is cooked to temperature, remove from oven and brush on the apricot mixture with a basting brush or spatula. Evenly distribute the mixture over the entire tenderloin. Let rest for 5 minutes. Slice and serve!