|1/2-1 lb||Brussel Sprouts|
|Sweet Bourbon Chipotle Bacon Seasoning|
1) First start by washing the brussel sprouts and then heat a medium sized pan over medium heat. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Pour about 1-2 T olive oil in the pan and add the brussel sprouts.
3) Do not cook the brussel sprouts all the way through, you're just trying to soften them up a bit so that they can be skewered.
4) Once brussel sprouts are partially cooked, sprinkle seasoning. Once cooled down, start by making the skewers by taking one slice of bacon and weaving it with the brussel sprouts every other one.
5) Finish by putting all the skewers on a sheet pan and putting them in the oven 20-25 minutes at 350 degrees.