Sirloin Burger Ingredients:
|2 Lbs.||Lean Ground Sirloin|
|1 Cup||Sliced Mushrooms|
|4 Slices||Monterey Jack Cheese|
|2 Tbs.||Buttery Prime Rib Rub Seasoning|
|1/2 Cup||Steak Sauce|
|2 Tbs.||Butter or Olive Oil|
1) Prepare and slice onions and mushrooms. In a medium frying pan, Fry up onions and mushrooms in butter or olive oil until soft.
2) Preheat grill to medium-high heat (About 400°F).
3) In a large bowl combine lean ground sirloin, Buttery Prime Rib Rub Seasoning and egg: mix thoroughly by hand.
4) Using hands or burger patty press, form burgers into four equally sized patties; butter insides of buns and set aside.
5) Place burger patties on the grill and allow to cook on each side or until cooked to liking.
5) Once burgers are almost done add Monterey Jack and place buns on the grill to toast slightly.
6) To assemble burgers: Place cheesed patty on bottom half of the Brioche bun followed by fried onions and mushrooms; topped with steak sauce. Add Brioche bun top and enjoy!
Products Used In This Recipe: