|1/4 Cup||Diced Red Onions|
|Fresh Sliced Basil|
|Fully Cooked Sliced Sirloin Steak|
|1 T||Honey Balsamic|
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a bowl mix together tomatoes, onions, fresh sliced basil, sliced sirloin steak, and about 1 T of Honey Balsamic.
3) Line a sheet pan with aluminum foil and place your naan bread onto the pan.
4) Place desired amount of tomato balsamic mixture on top of the naan bread as well as some fresh sliced mozzarella.
5) Let bake for about 6-8 minutes until cheese is melted and serve right away.
6) Feel free to add more Honey Balsamic and fresh basil to the top and enjoy!