|1 lb||26/30 clean deveined shrimp|
|2 T||Olive Oil|
|3 T||Sweet Red Chili Sauce|
|1/2 tsp||Carolina Reaper Pepper Ground|
|1 tsp||Chili Powder|
|1 tsp||Liquid Smoke|
|1 tsp||Smoked Paprika|
|1 tsp||Oregano, dried|
|1 T||Minced Garlic|
|Juice from 1/2 a lemon|
|Salt and Pepper to taste|
|2 T||Fresh Parsley, chopped|
1) Peel and devein shrimp if not already done, set shrimp aside in a bowl of cold water.
2) Add the rest of the ingredients to a large skillet. Turn burner on to a low heat and let simmer for 5 minutes.
3) Remove the skillet from the heat and add the shrimp to the skillet.
4) Stir so that sauce coats all of the shrimp.
5) Cover with foil and refrigerate for about 15-30 minutes.
6) Preheat oven to 400°.
7) Bake shrimp for 12-18 minutes.
8) Serve immediately, adding additional lemon juice if needed.