|1||Raw Turkey, completely thawed, giblets and neck removed|
|Pro Roaster Poultry Rub|
|1||Turkey Brine Bag|
|1||Pro Smoker PK 100 Smoker|
1) In a large stock pot, bring 4 cups of water to a boil. Add your brine kit and boil for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and add 1 gallon (16 cups) of cold water.
2) Place your turkey breast side up in the brine bag. Pour the brine over the turkey, tie the bag closed and refrigerate overnight.
3) Remove the turkey from the refrigerator, drain the brine, rinse the turkey and pat dry. Cover generously with Pro Roaster Poultry Rub and rub well.
4) Set up the smoker according to manufacturer's instructions and smoke at 275 degrees F for 4-6 hours, or until the internal temperature reads 180 degrees F.
5) Remove the bird, serve and enjoy!