|2 Cups||All-Purpose Flour|
|1||Packet (or 2-1/4 tsp) instant yeast|
|1/2 cup||Whole Milk|
|1 Stick and 2 T||Unsalted Butter|
|2 T||Garlic & Herb Salt Free|
1) In a mixing bowl, mix 3/4 cup flour, yeast, sugar and salt. Heat the milk, water and 2 T of butter to 120 degrees F and add to the flour mixture. Mix on high speed for 2 minutes, occasionally scraping down the sides of the bowl. Add the rest of the flour and mix for an additional 2 minutes.
2) Knead on a lightly floured surface for 8-10 minutes, until the dough is smooth and elastic. Cover the dough with a clean kitchen towel and allow it to rest for 10 minutes.
3) Cut the dough into 12 even pieces and shape into balls. Place in a greased 8" round pan or make your own design on a parchment paper covered sheet tray. Cover with a clean towel and allow to rise until the dough has doubled in size about 30 minutes to an hour.
4) Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F and bake for 15-20 until the rolls are a light golden brown and baked all the way through. Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
5) In a separate bowl, beat the stick of unsalted butter together with the Roasted Garlic Parmesan Seasoning and serve with the rolls. Enjoy!