|1 lb||Ground Chuck|
|1 T||Smoky Chipotle Rub|
|1/2 Cup||Shredded Beef Short Rib, cooked|
|1/4 Cup||Barbecue Sauce, any kind|
|4||Slices Cheddar Cheese|
|1/2 T||Olive Oil|
1) In a large bowl, mix together the ground chuck and smoky chipotle rub until evenly combined. Shape into patties.
2) Preheat your grill to 350 degrees F. Grill the patties for 7-10 minutes, flipping halfway and topping with a slice of cheddar cheese. When the burgers are to the desired degree of doneness, remove from the grill and set aside.
3) In a small bowl, mix together the short rib and barbecue sauce.
4) In a small frying pan, heat the olive oil over medium low heat and fry the eggs until the white is firm and the yolk is runny.
5) Assemble the burgers: top each with a burger patty, a spoonful of the short rib mixture, and a fried egg. Serve and enjoy!