|1/4||Diced Red Onion|
|1 T||Chopped Cilantro|
|To Taste||Salt and Pepper|
|3 T||Olive Oil|
1) Begin to make your avocado salsa by adding together all of the vegetables, squeezed lemon, touch of olive oil and salt and pepper to taste.
2) Season the salmon on both sides with our Blackened Seasoning.
3) Get a medium size frying pan and heat it up over medium-high heat. Once pan is hot, add about 3 T of olive oil.
4) Gently put your seasoned salmon into the pan and cook to 145° flipping in between.
5) Once salmon is finished top with the avocado salsa and enjoy!