|1 tsp||Ground Cumin|
|3 T||Fresh Lemon Juice|
|1/4 Cup||Olive Oil|
|2 T||Olive Oil|
|1||Serrano Chile, thinly sliced|
|Ginger, peeled and finely grated|
|1-1/2 lb||Medium Rainbow Carrots|
|2||Avocados, cut into large pieces|
|California Garlic Pepper|
|Optional||Few Mint Leaves|
1) Prepare grill for medium heat, about 375 degrees.
2) In a medium sized bowl, mix lemon juice, honey and 1/4 cup olive oil. Stir until combined and stir in Serrano and ginger. Let sit until ready to serve.
3) Toss carrots with remaining olive oil, do not peel the carrots, you will get a nice char if you leave them as is.
4) Grill carrots, turning occasionally, until lightly charred. About 15 minutes.
5) Immediately transfer cooked carrots to bowl with sauce and toss to coat.
6) Arrange avocados and carrots on a platter and spoon any remaining sauce onto carrots. Sprinkle California Garlic Pepper. Top with mint if desired.