Easy pretzel bites bursting with a creamy chipotle cheddar Queso filling.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
|8 oz||Cream Cheese, softened|
|1 cup||Sour Cream|
|3 T||Chipotle Cheddar Dip Mix|
|2 cups||Cheddar Cheese, shredded|
|2 cans||Refrigerated Biscuit Dough|
|1/3 cup||Baking Soda|
|1||Egg, beaten for wash|
|Kosher salt or coarse sea salt|
1. Preheat oven to 375° and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, cheddar, and Chipotle Cheddar Dip Mix. Mix until combined.
3. Flatten each biscuit round to about 1/4” thickness. Top each round of dough with about 1 tablespoon of the cheese mixture, then bring the edges of the dough together and pinch to seal.
4. Add baking soda to a shallow bowl filled with 3 cups warm water. Whisk until the baking soda is dissolved. Dip each bomb into the solution and toss gently until evenly coated.
5. Place in the prepared baking dish, seam-side down. Score an “X” onto the top of each round, brush with egg wash and sprinkle with salt.
6. Bake until the biscuits are deeply golden, about 15 minutes. Serve warm.