Turn your childhood favorite into a crowd-pleasing appetizer with these Pull-Apart Smokehouse Pigs in a Blanket.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 40 minutes
|6 T||Butter, melted|
|1 T||Smokehouse BBQ Rub|
|1 roll (13.8 oz)||Pizza Dough|
|2 12 oz. packages||Cocktail Wieners|
|All Purpose Flour|
|Kansas City BBQ Sauce|
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease inside of an 8” springform pan with cooking spray and set aside.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together melted butter and Smokehouse BBQ Rub.
3. Lightly flour a clean surface and roll dough until 1/4" thick. Cut dough into 1” by 2” rectangles.
4. Brush the top of each rectangle with butter mixture, then wrap each wiener in dough and pinch seam shut. Place wrapped pieces upright in springform pan. They should be snug, but not too packed together or dough won't bake. Brush top with remaining melted butter mixture.
5. Place cookie sheet underneath springform pan or on lower oven rack in case butter drips. Bake until golden, 35-40 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan. Serve warm with BBQ Sauce or other dipping sauce.