|1/2 Cup||Butter (1 Stick, Unsalted)|
|2 Cups||Gluten-Free Buttermilk Pancake Mix|
|1 Cup||Shredded Swiss Cheese|
|2 Cups||Shredded Cheddar Cheese|
|1 Package||Pre-Cooked Bacon, Chopped|
|1 Lb.||Cubed, Precooked Ham (About 3 Cups)|
|2 Tbsp||Maple Bacon Shake Seasoning|
|2 tsp||Dried Chives or Fresh Chopped Chives|
|Salt & Pepper To Taste|
1) Preheat oven to 375. Spray 13"X9" glass baking dish (3 Qt.).
2) Once the oven has reached full temperature, place stick of butter in baking dish and put in oven until stick melts completely; remove baking dish & place on hot pad.
3) Crisp the bacon slightly by spreading the chopped pieces over a paper towel line plate and microwave for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes.
7) To assemble bake: Begin by pouring the batter mixture over the melted butter and spread lightly with a spatula. Sprinkle with the shredded Swiss cheese, ham, bacon and cheddar cheese; then pour the remaining egg mixture over the top of all the ingredients. Sprinkle with chives and season with additional salt and pepper (if desired).
8) Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until completely golden brown. Let stand 10 minutes, cut and serve.