Recipe Submitted by Rita Barrera
|1/4 lb||Beef Tenderloin|
|1 Pint||Heavy Cream|
|Fresh Ground Peppercorns|
|6-8||Yukon Gold Potatoes|
1) Start by filing a medium sized pot with water, add your potatoes and bring to a boil.
2) While your potatoes are boiling, cut the beef tenderloin into medallion size pieces and season with freshly ground peppercorns.
3) In a medium sized skillet add the heavy cream and freshly ground pepper. Heat until it begins to bubble and thicken, once it has add 2 T Ketchup.
4) Heat a cast iron skillet over low-medium heat and add 2 T butter. Add your tenderloin medallions into the pan and fry on both sides adding more butter if needed.
5) Once the potatoes have finished boiling and have become soft, let cool and peel. Run the peeled potatoes through the ricer.
6) Place your tenderloin medallions onto the riced potatoes and finish by pouring the cream sauce over the top. Add more ground pepper if desired and enjoy!