|1 lb||Raw Shrimp|
|1 pkg||Gnocchi (16 oz)|
|1/2 pint||Heavy Cream|
|Fresh Parmesan Cheese|
|3 T||Minced Garlic|
|To Taste||Roasted Garlic & Parmesan|
1) Bring water to a boil in a medium sized saucepan. Once water is boiling add the gnocchi and strain once they start floating (about 2 minutes).
2) Heat a large frying pan and add 1 T butter and the gnocchi. The goal here is to brown the gnocchi, adding some texture to the dish. Add Roasted Garlic and Parmesan Seasoning.
3) Once gnocchi are done in the frying pan, transfer to a bowl and set aside.
4) In the same pan, add your other 1 T of butter and minced garlic. Cook shrimp until pink. Transfer cooked shrimp into some bowl as your gnocchi.
5) Still using the same frying pan, add your heavy cream and parmesan cheese. Simmer on a low-medium heat and reduce the heavy cream. You'll notice it will become thicker.
6) Once the sauce is reduced, add your shrimp and gnocchi to the sauce and toss. Serve and top with more parmesan cheese and chopped parsley if desired.