|1 can||Crescent Dough Sheet|
|1/4 cup||Butter, softened|
|4 tsp||Granulated Sugar|
|2 tsp||Ground Cinnamon|
|1/2 cup||Powdered sugar|
|2 cups||Confectioners' sugar|
|2 T||Butter, softened|
|To Taste||Maple Bacon Shake|
1) Heat oven to 375 degrees.
2) Unroll dough sheet and cut into 4 rectangles.
3) Spread 1 T butter evenly over each dough rectangle. In small bowl, mix granulated sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle evenly over rectangles. Starting with short side of each rectangle, roll up; pinch edges to seal. With serrated knife, cut each roll into 5 slices. Place slices, cut side down, in ungreased mini muffin pan.
4) Bake 17 to 23 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes.
5) Meanwhile in small bowl, mix confectioners' sugar, butter and vanilla together.
6) Adding half the milk to start with, stir in to make a thick glaze, adding just a drop at a time until you get a thick glaze. Add in Maple Bacon Shake to desired taste.
7) Drizzle over rolls. Add crumbled bacon pieces to top. Serve warm.