|2 Pkg||Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix|
|2 Cups||Assorted candy, chopped|
|2||Sticks of Butter, softened|
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Combine Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix with water, egg, and softened butter to make cookie dough.
3) Chop up assorted candy into bite-size pieces.
4) Fold candy pieces into cookie dough until completely blended.
5) In an ungreased baking pan spread cookie dough out evenly.
6) Bake for 45-50 minutes at 350° F.
7) Allow to cool. Cut into squares. Enjoy!