This minimal-effort skillet dinner is filled with hearty chunks of pork tenderloin and tender yellow potatoes. Toss it up with our tangy honey mustard sauce for an easy back-pocket meal.
Honey Dipper Skillet Tenderloin & Potatoes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 35 minutes
|1 lb.||Pork Tenderloin|
|1 tsp||Olive Oil|
|TT||Salt & Pepper|
|4||Yellow Potatoes, quartered|
|1/2 cup||Honey Dipper Tangy Honey Mustard|
|2 T||Parsley, chopped|
- Preheat the oven or grill to 400 F.
- Remove silver skin from pork tenderloin, then rub olive oil over pork tenderloin and season with salt and pepper.
- Place pork tenderloin on a cast iron skillet and roast in the oven for 8 minutes.
- While the pork is in the oven, par-cook quartered potatoes in boiling salted water for 8 to 10 minutes. Drain, then toss with ¼ cup of Honey Dipper, then add to the skillet, and top pork with remaining ¼ cup of Honey Dipper.
Roast the potatoes with the pork for 10 to 12 minutes, then remove the pork from the skillet and rest for 10 minutes. Continue roasting the potatoes, while the pork rests.
- Slice the pork tenderloin and return to the skillet potatoes. Garnish with parsley and serve warm.