|3 Cups||Strawberries, diced|
|1 Bag||Egg Noodles|
|Honey Balsamic Glaze|
|Rice Panko Breading|
1) Begin by boiling water in a medium-large pot, once water is boiling add your egg noodles.
2) While noodles are cooking, take the diced strawberries and desired amount of Honey Balsamic to them and begin to crush them, making somewhat of a strawberry balsamic sauce.
3) Set strawberry balsamic mixture to the side.
4) In a small-medium pan, toast breadcrumbs by melting butter in a pan and adding rice panko breading. Toast breadcrumbs until golden brown.
5) Once noodles are finished, drain them and begin to serve. Place cooked egg noodles in a bowl, top with strawberry balsamic mixture and top with toasted breadcrumbs.