Add a little BBQ to your favorite BBQ side with this smoky and tangy Grilled Honey Mustard Potato Salad. Creamy Yukon Gold potatoes are parboiled then grilled until lightly charred and smoky. Toss them in our sweet and tangy Honey Dipper sauce for a minimal effort dish everyone will love.
Grilled Honey Mustard Potato Salad
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
|2 1/2 lbs.||Yukon Gold Potatoes, small|
|2 tsp||Kosher Salt, divided|
|1/4 tsp||Black Pepper|
|2 T||Olive Oil|
|1/2 cup||Honey Dipper Tangy Honey Mustard|
|2 T||Red Onion, minced|
|2 T||Parsley, chopped|
- Place potatoes in a large pot and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil, then add 1 teaspoon of kosher salt. Reduce to a simmer and cook for 5 minutes, until potatoes are tender. Drain potatoes, then place on a sheet tray to cool.
Note: If using medium potatoes, simply increase par-boiling and grilling times by 5 minutes.
- Cut potatoes in half, place in a bowl, and toss with olive oil. Season with remaining salt and pepper.
- Preheat the grill to 425 F or set it to medium-high heat.
- In another large bowl, whisk together Honey Dipper with red onion and parsley. Set aside.
- Place potatoes cut-side-down on the grill grate, over direct heat, turning occasionally, until well-browned and crisp on both sides, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Transfer potatoes to the Honey Dipper mixture. Toss well to coat potatoes, then serve warm.