|1 cup||Fresh Parsley|
|1-2 T||Fresh Oregano|
|1-2 T||Fresh Basil|
|1/3 Cup||Olive Oil|
|1 T||Garlic Pepper Seasoning|
|2 tsp||Fresh Minced Garlic|
|2 T||Apple Cider Vinegar|
1) In a food processor combine all of the fresh herbs, minced garlic, olive oil, apple cider vinegar and Garlic Pepper Seasoning.
2) Pulse all of the ingredients in the food processor, not too much if you don't want the verde to turn into a liquid.
3) Take your flank steak and place into a container or plastic bag and marinade in half of the verde you made. Marinade in the refrigerator for 4-6 hours.
4) Preheat your grill to 375-400.
5) Once the steak has finished marinading place on the grill.
6) After it has finished being cooked use the other half of the verde and spread onto the steak and enjoy!