Spice up your appetizer game with this creamy dip featuring smokey grilled corn, roasted red peppers, chorizo and Fiesta Ranchero dip.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Serves 6 - 8
|3-4||Ears of Corn|
|1||Small Onion, sliced|
|1||Red Bell Pepper|
|8 oz||Cream Cheese, softened|
|2 T||Fiesta Ranchero Dip Mix|
|1/2 lb.||Pepper Jack, shredded|
|1/4 cup||Green Onions, chopped (optional)|
|2 T||Cilantro, chopped (optional)|
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Preheat grill to high heat.
2. Remove the husks and silk from corn, and place cobs and red bell pepper on the grill. Grill for 8-10 minutes, turning every 2 minutes until all sides are slightly charred.
3. While veggies cool, heat a 9” cast iron skill on medium-high heat with 1 T of oil. Add chorizo and onion slices and cook until browned. Set aside.
4. When the veggies are cool enough to handle, cut the corn off the cob. Then dice pepper, removing the seeds.
5. In a separate bowl, mix cream cheese, Fiesta Ranchero Dip Mix, milk, grilled corn and pepper until well combined. Add to skillet with chorizo and onions and stir to combine.
6. Top with pepper jack cheese and bake for 10-15 minutes until the edges are bubbly. Top with green onions and cilantro and serve.