|1 lb||Beef shaped into 4 patties|
|To Taste||Salt and Pepper|
|Sharp White Cheddar Cheese|
|4||Brioche Hamburger Buns|
|1/4 Cup||Green Chilis per Burger|
|To Taste||Whiskey Barrel BBQ Sauce|
|To Taste||Ultimate Seasoning|
1) Shape burgers into patties (I like to use a burger press).
2) Generously season burgers with Ultimate Seasoning.
3) Grill burgers to your liking. When done grilling burger add a slice of cheese on top.
4) Add green chilis to burger bun and place burger on top.
5) Garnish burger with caramelized onions, BBQ Sauce, place bun on top and serve immediately.