|1 Pkg||Gluten-Free Sugar Cookie Mix|
|1 Stick||Unsalted Butter|
|Gluten-Free Ice Cream (We used Vanilla)|
1) Preheat oven to 350 and begin to make the cookie dough according to directions on cookie packaging.
2) Once the dough is formed, grease a sheet pan and bake the cookie dough balls for 10-14 minutes.
3) Once the cookies are done baking, allow to cool on a cooling rack.
4) Once cookies are cooled, begin to make your sandwiches.
5) Scoop ice cream of your choice and sandwich between two cookies.
6) If you wish you can add sprinkles around the ice cream sandwich.
7) If you prefer a firmer ice cream sandwich place in the freezer for a few minutes to harden. Enjoy!