|1 pkg||Gluten-Free Cookie Mix|
|1 Stick||Unsalted Butter|
|1 pkg||8 oz. cream cheese|
|3/4 Cup||Powdered Sugar|
1) Preheat oven to 350 and begin to make the cookie dough according to directions on cookie packaging.
2) Once the dough is formed, grease a sheet pan and line the whole baking sheet with the cookie dough. Bake for 20 minutes or until cookie mix is baked through.
3) While the cookie dough is baking, soften cream cheese and mix the cream cheese with the powdered sugar until smooth.
4) Once the cookie dough sheet is finished let it cool and spread the cream cheese mixture onto the cookie sheet.
5) Finish by adding the fruit onto the pizza. Cut pieces to desired size and enjoy!