|1 pkg||Chicken Thighs|
|4||Small Red Potatoes|
|4||Baby Yukon Gold Potatoes|
|1/4 lb||Brussel Sprouts|
|5||Carrots peeled and sliced|
|2||Small Green Zucchini|
|To Taste||Garlic Butter & Herb|
1) Peel, slice and dice all of the vegetables. While you do this preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2) In a large mixing bowl add all of the vegetables and add desired amount of Garlic Butter & Herb Marinade.
3) Mix and coat the vegetables throughly.
4) Grease a sheet pan and put your chicken thighs on the pan allowing enough room for vegetables to be in between the chicken.
5) Take the Garlic Butter & Herb Marinade and coat the chicken thighs with it.
6) Evenly spread the vegetables onto the sheet pan and make sure non of the vegetables are stacked on top of one another. This allows them to be roasted, otherwise they will steam.
7) Put the sheet pan of chicken and vegetables into the oven and bake at 400 degrees for 60 minutes.
8) Take the pan out of the oven and transfer to plates to be served.