Tender and smoky, these Country-Style Blueberry Ribs are an easy way to enjoy pork ribs. Not your typical rib, these boneless ribs are from the tail end of a pork loin cut in half and scored into portions that resemble ribs. Glazed in our sweet and tangy Blueberry Maple BBQ Sauce, these are finger-lickin' good.
Country-Style Blueberry Pork Ribs
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 3 hours
|Country-Style Pork Ribs|
|2 T||Olive Oil|
|TT||Salt & Pepper|
|Sweet Tooth Blueberry Maple|
- Cut ribs in half then coat with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Preheat the grill to 250° F.
- Place the ribs, directly on the grill grate (indirect heat/flame), and cook for 1 ½ hours.
- Turn ribs, then baste with Sweet Tooth. Continue flipping and basting every 30 minutes for another 1 ½ to 2 hours, or until ribs are fork-tender.
- Remove from the grill and serve warm with additional Sweet Tooth.