|Spring Roll Wrappers|
|Green Leaf Lettuce|
|Vermicelli Noodles, Cooked and Strained|
|2||Chicken Breasts, Boneless and Skinless|
|To Taste||Chipotle Lime Seasoning|
1) Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Season chicken breast with Chipotle Lime Seasoning and bake until chicken reaches 165 degrees. Once chicken is finished cooking slice chicken into thin strips.
2) Prepare a large bowl of lukewarm water.
3) Dip the spring roll wrapper into the water making sure to submerge the whole wrapper into the water.
4) Lay the wrapper onto a cutting board and place your vegetables, noodles, and chicken into the middle of the wrapper. Season with Chipotle Lime.
5) Fold the sides of the wrapper to the middle and then roll the wrapper making sure there is no open ends for anything to fall out.
6) Once you've made all of your spring rolls feel free to dip the spring rolls into a peanut dipping sauce.