|2 lbs||Ground Turkey Meat|
|2 lbs||Butternut Squash, peeled and diced|
|1||28 oz. can diced tomatoes|
|1||15 oz. can chili beans|
|1 cup||Cooked Quinoa|
|1 cup||Diced Onions|
|1 can||Chipotle Peppers in Adobo Sauce (only use 2)|
|2 T||Minced Garlic|
|To taste||Salt and Pepper|
|Optional:||Avocados, crackers, sour cream, shredded cheese|
|Cilantro for garnish|
|1 pkg||Firemen's Chili Mix|
1) Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add 2 T olive oil and add the ground turkey and diced onions.
2) In a large stockpot add another 2 T olive oil and add the butternut squash, adobo peppers and garlic. Cook for about 10 minutes. Add water if it gets dry.
3) Add the chili beans, diced tomatoes and cooked quinoa into the large stockpot.
4) Add the package of Firemen's chili mix and bring the mixture to a boil.
5) Once the turkey and onions have been cooked add it to the stockpot.
6) Stir everything together, serve in a bowl and garnish with cilantro if desired. Feel free to add other chili toppings such as crackers, avocados, sour cream, shredded cheese, etc.