|1 lb.||Ground Chuck|
|1/2 cup||Diced Onion|
|1||Garlic Clove, minced|
|1 (15oz.)||Can Refried Beans|
|1 (15oz.)||Can Tomato Sauce|
|1 (4.5oz.)||Can Green Chiles|
|1-2 cups||Shredded Cheddar Cheese|
|Cilantro, sour cream, guacamole for garnish|
|1-2 tsp||PS Seasoning Fiesta Chili Lime|
1) Brown ground chuck in a nonstick skillet. Add onion about halfway through.
2) Once onion is soft and ground chuck is cooked, add garlic, cumin, and fiesta chili lime. Stir to mix.
3) Add refried beans and 1/2 cup tomato sauce. Stir to mix and remove from heat.
4) Microwave tortillas for a few seconds and fill the tortillas with bean and meat mixture as well as desired amount of cheese.
5) Fold chimichangas so that they do not come apart. Secure with toothpicks if need be.
6) Add oil to a pan and heat until 375 degrees.
7) Fry chimichangas and flip halfway to fry both sides evenly. Top with your garnishes and enjoy!