|3||Boneless & Skinless Chicken Breasts|
|Oil for Deep Frying|
|8 oz||Cream Cheese|
|1 pkg||Celery Sticks, sliced|
|To Taste||Buffalo Blue Cheese Dip Mix|
|To Taste||Whiskey Barrel|
|To Taste||Sweet Red Chili|
|1 pkg||Small Skewers|
1) Begin by heating your deep fryer up to 375 degrees
2) Cut chicken breasts into 1-1/2" cubes
3) In a medium sized bowl whisk together 2 eggs and 2 cups of milk. Place chicken cubes into mixture.
4) Pour Original Breading into a 11 x 14 baking pan. Take chicken pieces out of the milk mixture and coat them in the breading. Then after they have been coated with the breading put back into milk mixture and coat with breading once more. Refrigerate the breaded chicken pieces for 20-30 minutes.
5) While chicken is in the refrigerator begin making buffalo blue cheese mixture by mixing 8 oz softened cream cheese and 3 T Buffalo Blue Cheese Dip mix.
6) Cut celery sticks into 1" pieces and spread cream cheese mix into the celery. Set aside.
7) Fry the boneless chicken wings in frying oil and drain remaining oil off. Place boneless chicken wings in medium sized bowl and toss with your choice of Sweet Red Chili or Whiskey Barrel Sauce.
8) Once wings are coated with sauce use small skewers and stick one wing and one blue cheese celery piece. Make as many as you would like and enjoy!