|1||Deluxe Buttermilk Pancake Mix|
|1 Cup||Pancake Mix|
|2 T||Vegetable Oil|
|1 Cup||Original Breading|
|4||Raw Chicken Tenders|
|2 Cups||Panko Breadcrumbs|
1) Mix pancake mix according to our instructions on back of pancake mix. Set aside.
2) Preheat oven to 400°. Line a sheet pan with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
3) In a large bowl mix together2 eggs and 1 cup of milk.
4) Coat chicken with Original Breading.
5) Place chicken into egg mixture and take them out one by one and coat with panko breadcrumbs.
6) Put breaded chicken onto sheet pan and bake for approximately 20-30 minutes until golden brown.
7) While chicken is baking take waffle batter and start cooking the waffles.
8) Once chicken and waffles are cooked, cut waffles into triangles and build your chicken and waffle sliders. Top with maple syrup if desired.