|1 pkg||Creamy Potato Soup Mix|
|1||Full Chicken Breast|
1) In a medium-large saucepan add your milk, water and soup mix. Bring it to a boil and then let simmer for 20-30 minutes.
2) While soup is simmering, cook your chicken breast as desired.
3) In another medium sized saucepan, bring water to a boil and add your gnocchi. After 2-3 minutes gnocchi should begin to float. Strain the gnocchi and add to the soup.
4) Once chicken is cooked cut into desired size pieces.
5) Serve soup and add your chicken on top as well as cheddar cheese if you would like. Enjoy!