|1 lb||Elbow Macaroni|
|1/2 Cup||Half & Half|
|To taste||Salt and Pepper|
|1 2 oz. pkg||
|1 Cup||Cooked Corned Beef|
|3 Cups||Grated Cheddar Cheese|
|Jalapeno Bacon Shake|
1) Boil elbow macaroni in a medium sized saucepan with salt.
2) While the pasta is cooking, start making the cheese sauce.
3) In a medium-large saucepan, melt 2 T Butter and add the 2 T flour when the butter is melted. Whisk together until flour is mixed in.
4) Add the Guinness, milk, half and half, salt, pepper and desired amount of Jalapeño Bacon Shake while whisking everything together in the saucepan. Let simmer and cook until thickens.
5) Add cream cheese and 2 cups of shredded cheddar and stir until completely smooth.
6) Add the cooked and drained pasta to the cheese sauce and then add the other 1 cup of shredded cheddar to the mixture and stir until you get a nice stringy cheese texture.
7) Serve while hot and add diced corned beef as well as toasted breadcrumbs to add some crunch.