|1||Large head of cauliflower, broken into florets|
|1 Cup||Original Breading|
|1 Cup||Buffalo Wing Sauce|
|1 T||Melted Butter|
1) Preheat oven to 450°. Line a sheet pan with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
2) In a large bowl, mix 1 cup Original Breading and 1 cup water.
3) Add cauliflower to the breading mixture and coat the cauliflower.
4) Place the coated cauliflower on the sheet pan and bake in oven for 20 minutes.
5) While cauliflower is baking, mix the buffalo wing sauce with the butter.
6) Pour the buffalo sauce over the cauliflower and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
7) Serve while hot and feel free to add ranch, carrots and celery sticks.