Our Sweet Tooth Blueberry Maple sauce is tangy, smokey, and sweet all in one, and pork tenderloin is the perfect vehicle for it. In this version, the pork is oven-roasted and basted until moist, tender and the glaze caramelizes.
Blueberry Maple Pork Tenderloin
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
|Pork Tenderloin, whole|
|1/2 T||Olive Oil|
|TT||Salt & Pepper|
|Sweet Tooth Blueberry Maple|
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Remove silver skin from pork tenderloin.
- Rub olive oil over pork tenderloin and season with salt and pepper.
- Place pork tenderloin on a cast iron skillet and roast in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and brush on 2 tablespoons of Sweet Tooth. Return to the oven for another 3 to 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, spoon over another tablespoon of Sweet Tooth, then allow pork tenderloin to rest for 10 minutes. Slice and serve hot.