Trust us, these Blueberry Maple Chicken Wings are the unexpected flavor combo you’ll wish you'd discovered sooner. Our Sweet Tooth BBQ Sauce has just enough sweetness to turn up your wings while still having a kick of smoke and tang you love in a good 'que sauce.
Blueberry Maple Grilled Wings
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
|2 T||Olive Oil|
|TT||Salt & Pepper|
|Sweet Tooth Blueberry Maple|
- Place chicken wings on a sheet tray. Rub with olive oil, then season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Preheat the grill to 425° F.
- Place wings, top down, directly on grill grate (indirect heat). Close lid and grill for 10 minutes, then flip wings and baste with Sweet Tooth.
- Grill another 10 minutes and baste with additional Sweet Tooth, then close lid and grill for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, grill wings over direct flame for another 3 to 5 minutes.
- Remove from grill and serve hot.