|1 1/2 Cup||All-Purpose Flour|
|1 Cup||Berry Patch Oatmeal|
|1/3 Cup||Brown Sugar, Packed|
|1 Tsp||Baking Powder|
|1 Cup||Skim Milk|
|1/4 Cup||Canola Oil|
|1||Egg, lightly beaten|
|1/3 Cup||Berry Patch Oatmeal|
|1/4 Cup||All-Purpose Flour|
|1/4 Cup||Brown Sugar, Packed|
|2 Tbsp||Margarine or Butter, Chilled, Cut into pieces|
1) Preheat oven to 400°F and line 12 medium muffin cups with paper baking cups and lightly spray with cooking spray.
2) For Streusel, in a small bowl combine: Berry Patch Oatmeal flour and sugar; mix well. Cut in butter with two knives until mixture is crumbly. Set aside.
3) For Muffins, in a large bowl combine: flour, Berry Patch Oatmeal, sugar and baking powder; mix well. In a separate small bowl, combine milk, oil, egg and vanilla. Mix dry and wet ingredients together and stir until dry ingredients are moistened (do not over mix).
4) Fill muffin cups and top with reserved streusel, patting gently. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown.
5) Cool muffins in the pan for five minutes, serve warm and enjoy!
Items Used In This Recipe: