|1 lb||Ground Beef|
|4||Brioche Burger Buns, sliced|
|4||Slices White Cheddar|
|1 Can||Baked Beans|
|1 Bottle||Lager Beer|
|2 T||Whole Grain Mustard|
|3 T||Sweet Rub Seasoning|
|2 T||Unsalted Butter|
|1||Yellow Onion, sliced thinly|
1) In a large bowl, mix together the ground beef with two tablespoons of the Sweet Rub Seasoning until well combined. Form into patties and set aside.
2) In a small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, whole grain mustard, remaining tablespoon of Sweet Rub Seasoning and 2 tablespoons of lager beer until smooth. Set aside.
3) In a saute pan, melt the butter over medium low heat. Once the butter is melted, add the sliced onion and cook over low heat until soft, brown and caramelized, about 30 minutes. Set aside.
4) In a small pot, add the can of baked beans and cook over low heat until the liquid has reduced by half, about 30 minutes.
5) Preheat a grill to 350 degrees F. Grill the burgers for 8-10 minutes until burgers are desired degree of doneness, topping with the cheese halfway through. Remove from the grill.
6) Assemble the burgers: top the bun with the burger patty, a spoonful of baked beans, caramelized onions, lettuce, tomato, pickles, and a spoon of lager mayo. Repeat with remaining burgers. Serve and enjoy!