|1/2 Cup||Sour Cream|
|8 Ounce||Cream Cheese, Softened|
|2/3 Cup||Grated Parmesan Cheese|
|1 Tbsp||Vegetable Herb Dip Mix|
|Shredded Parmesan Cheese|
|8 Ounces||Non-Marinated Artichoke Hearts Drained and Chopped|
|Bread Loaf, Un-cut|
1) Mix together in a medium sized bowl: sour cream, cream cheese, 2/3 Cup Parmesan Cheese and Vegetable and Herb Dip Mix until smooth. Stir in artichoke hearts.
2) Preheat Oven to 350 degrees F.
3) Cup out the center of the bread loaf and hollow out. Scoop in dip evenly into the loaf and sprinkle with shredded parmesan cheese.
4) Place on a backing tray and back for 25 - 30 minutes.
5) Serve with remaining bread and enjoy! (also great with assorted veggies)