|1||Store-bought Pizza Crust Dough or Flat Bread Crust|
|2||Chicken Breasts, Thawed & Room Temperature|
|1 Tbsp||Extra-Virgin Olive Oil|
|1 Cup||Shredded Mexican Blend Cheese|
|½ Cup||Texas Style BBQ Sauce|
|1½ Tbsp||Sweet Bourbon Chipotle Bacon Shake Seasoning, Divided|
|1 tsp||Garlic Powder|
|½ tsp||Chili Powder|
|¼ tsp Each||Salt & Pepper|
|½ Cup||Red Onion, Thinly Sliced|
|1 Small||Roma Tomato, Diced|
|¼ Cup||Fresh Cilantro, Chopped|
2) If using store prepared pizza dough, roll out dough in an oval shape on a grill safe pan or pizza stone. If dough is very tacky, lightly flour the pan or pizza stone. You can press out the dough with your fingertips or use a rolling pin (which you will also need to lightly flour for rolling). Once you have the desired shape, set aside.
3) In a deep frying pan, heat the olive oil on medium-high heat. Give the oil about 3 to 4 minutes to get hot.
4) Ensure the oil is covering the entire pan and slowly place in the chicken breasts. Cover the pan with lid and lower the heat to medium. Let chicken cook 5 to 6 minutes on one side; flip and cook on the other side an additional 5 to 6 minutes covered.
5) Remove the cover, add the butter and allow it to melt completely. Slightly tilt pan to one side so that the butter creates a small puddle; baste the chicken with the liquid using a spoon then lay the pan flat again. Allow the chicken to cook a couple more minutes before flipping.
6) Flip the chicken every 3 to 4 minutes and use basting method until chicken appears nicely browned and is cooked through; remove chicken from pan and place on a cutting board. Allow chicken to rest 5 minutes.
7) Preheat your grill while you finish assembling the flatbread.
8) Spread the BBQ sauce over your prepared dough or crust, extending the sauce all the way to the edges. Sprinkle with ½ Cup of the shredded cheese, onion and tomato. Cut chicken into large chunks and place on top of the other ingredients evenly. Sprinkle with remaining ½ Cup shredded cheese, ½ Tbsp of Sweet Bourbon Chipotle Bacon Shake and fresh cilantro.
9) Place the pan or pizza stone on the center of your grill or where it will get the best heat distribution and cover. Cook on a medium to medium-high heat (350ºF to 375ºF) for 25 to 30 minutes or until crust is a golden brown. Let cool about 8 minutes, cut and serve!