|1 Package||Crescent Rolls|
|2 Cups||Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, Divided|
|2 Large||Plum Tomatoes, Thinly Sliced|
|½ Cup||Grated Parmesan Cheese|
|2 Tbsp||Tomato Basil Bacon Shake|
|¼ tsp||Black Pepper|
|*Optional||Dried herbs & sliced cherry tomatoes for garnish|
1) Place the sliced tomatoes between paper towel to absorb as much of the juice from them as possible.
2) Meanwhile, in a bowl, mix 1 Cup of the mozzarella, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, Tomato Basil Bacon Shake and black pepper; set aside.
3) Preheat the oven to 350°. Spray a baking sheet with non-stick spray and roll out the crescent dough, pressing to make an even looking rectangle shape. (Do not press the dough out too thin).
4) Evenly sprinkle the remaining 1 Cup of mozzarella cheese over the dough. Then place the slices of tomato in an even, single layer over the cheese.
5) Spread the mayonnaise mixture evenly over the tomatoes, spreading along the edges of the crust. Place in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes until cheese is a brown and bubbling.
6) Let cool slightly, then cut into small squares with a pizza cutter. Sprinkle with dried herbs such as basil or parsley and top with slices of fresh cherry tomato, if desired.
Serve warm & enjoy!