|*Recipe can be easily doubled or tripled depending on your needs.|
|1-8 oz. Package||Cream Cheese, Softened|
|3 Tbsp.||Jalapeno Bacon Shake|
1) Trim the tops off the jalapenos, then cut in half lengthwise. Hollow out the seeds so there is just an empty boat-shaped shell; set aside. CAUTION: Wear disposable rubber gloves when handling hot peppers. Any exposure to eyes or cuts will burn severely.
2) In a small bowl, blend together the cream cheese with the Jalapeno Bacon Shake seasoning.
3) Preheat oven to 400°F. Place a wire rack on a baking sheet and set aside.
4) Using a spoon or piping bag, fill the jalapenos with the cream cheese mixture. Fill each jalapeno equally until mixture is used up.
5) Wrap one piece of bacon around each jalapeno half and place on the wire racked baking sheet.
6) If you'd like, secure the loose ends of the bacon with a toothpick to ensure the bacon does not unravel while cooking. Place in the oven for 40 to 50 minutes or until bacon is cooked to your desire. Remove from oven and let cool slightly.
Serve immediately and enjoy!