|2 Tbsp., ½ tsp., Divided||Garlic & Herb Seasoning|
|1||Roma Tomato, Diced|
|1 Cup||Mushrooms, Sliced|
|2 Cups||Baby Spinach Leaves, Chopped|
|1 Cup||Bacon, Cooked & Chopped|
|Salt & Pepper To Taste|
1) Combine eggs and milk in a large mixing bowl; stir until well blended. Add the 2 Tbsp. Garlic & Herb Seasoning; mix once more & set aside.
2) Heat a large non-stick skillet at medium to medium-high heat. (Note: You may add a little butter or non-stick spray to ensure there is no sticking).
3) Once pan has heated, add the mushrooms and cook for about 2 minutes until tender. Sprinkle with the remaining ½ tsp. Savor Garlic & Herb Seasoning and some salt & pepper; stir well.
4) Then add the chopped tomato and spinach to the skillet; cook until spinach has slightly wilted.
5) Add the chopped bacon and stir the mixture thoroughly.
6) Slowly pour the mixture into your bowl of egg, milk and seasoning. Sprinkle with a little more salt & pepper to taste; stir until well blended.
7) Pour the entire mixture into a shallow casserole dish or cake pan that has been sprayed with non-stick spray. Place in oven for 25 to 30 minutes until fully cooked.
8) Let cool slightly & serve.