|1 Package||Peanut Butter Cookie Mix|
|1 Cup||Chocolate Chips|
|½ Cup||Raw Cashews, Chopped|
|2 Cups||Peanut Butter|
|½ Cup||Mini Pretzles, Chopped|
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) Mix the cookie mix, stick of butter, 1 Cup peanut butter, chopped cashews and chopped pretzels in a large mixing bowl.
3) Start mixing at a slow speed while adding 1 Tbsp. at a time of water until dough stiffens.
4) Scoop 1 Tbsp. of dough onto greased cookie sheet; leaving 2-inch spacing. Bake 9-12 minutes until cookies begin to brown; remove from oven and cool completely.
To Make The Chocolate Drizzle:
1) Put the remaining cup of peanut butter, chocolate chips and 4 Tbsp. butter together in a microwave safe bowl.
2) Heat on high for 1 minute in microwave, stir and heat for an additional 30 seconds if needed. Drizzle over cookies.