|2 Cups||No. 408 Meat Loaf Seasoning|
|4-8||Large Fresh Mushrooms|
|8 oz.||Cream Cheese|
|1 Package||Mild Italian Sausage Links|
|1 Tbsp.||Garlic, Granulated|
|1 Tbsp.||Parsley, Flakes|
|¼ Cup||Grated Parmesan|
|1 Tbsp||Balsamic Vinegar|
|2 Tbsp||Olive Oil|
1) Preheat oven to 400°F.
2) Remove and discard mushroom stems. Place mushroom caps on greased baking sheet; set aside.
3) Remove sausage casings and cut sausage until crumbled. In a skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat and cook crumbled sausage until no longer pink.
4) Add cream cheese, granulated garlic and parsley flakes to sausage; heat until cream cheese is melted and mixture is smooth.
5) Remove from heat and place mixture in a large mixing bowl, add the 2 Cups of the No. 408 Meatloaf seasoning and stir until evenly coated.
6) Fill each mushroom cap with mixture and sprinkle with some of the Parmesan cheese.
7) Combine mayonnaise and balsamic vinegar in a mixing bowl, season as desired with salt and black pepper. Drizzle over mushrooms and sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese.
8) Bake 15 minutes or until mushrooms are tender and lightly browned.